Silica Gel Desiccant Absorbent with Indicator
|FOB Price:||US $17.23-20.08 / Box|
|Min. Order:||1 Box|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Box||US $17.23-20.08/ Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: DX-G
- Drying Method: Static Drying
- Sorbent: Silica Gel
- Shelf Life: 24 Months
- Certification: MSDS, Rhos, Reach, DMF, Svhc161f
- Particle Size: 1-3mm, 2-4mm, 3-5mm
- Feature: Eco-Friendly
- Transport Package: Composite Paper/Bt/OPP
- Origin: China, Dongguan
- Shape: Beads
- Kind: Silica-Gel Desiccant
- Desiccant: Chemical Desiccant
- Printing: English Japanese Chinese Garman France Spanish
- Moisture Rate: 37%
- pH: 4.0-8.0
- Trademark: DX/OEM
- Specification: 65*68MM
- HS Code: 3824909990
Silica gel desiccant is a highly active adsorption material.It is usually made of reacting with sodium silicate an sulfuric acid, aging as well as acid bubble.
It is insoluble in water and any solvents.Non-poisonous and tasteless, chemical stability.
It won't react with any material except alkli and hydrofluoric acid.
Standard white silica gel is referred to as being non-indicating. As absorbs moisture it remains physically unchanged. Non-indicating silica gel is both cheap and effective, available loose in bulk packs or packed in sachets.
Application:Applied to package of shoes,garment,furniture,Military Use,Container,Electronic products,leather-wear,art ware,gift box, Jewel box,tea leaf box etc.
1. It will adsorb up to 34%of its own weight in water vapour. This adsorption efficiency is approximately 30 greater than typical desiccant clays, making silica gel the preferred choice where weight or efficiency are important factors.
2. It has an almost indefinite shelf life if stored in airtight conditions.
3. It can be regenerated and reused if required. Gently heating silica gel will drive off the adsorbed moisture
and leave it ready for reuse.
4. It is a very inert material, it will not normally attack or corrode other materials and with the exception of
strong alkalis and hydrofluoric acid is itself resistant to attack.
5. It is non-flammable.
6. It is most frequently and conveniently used packed in a breathable sachet or bag. These are available in a wide range of sizes suitable for use with a wide range of applications.
|Item||Silica Gel Desiccant|
|Packaging|| In Composite paper|
|Moisture Adsorption||25ºC, RH=20%, ≥10%|
25ºC, RH=40%, ≥20%
25ºC, RH=80%, ≥34%
|Certification||REACH, ROHS, DMF, SVHC by SGS, MSDS by Pony|